Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

|
So... I, yet again, did not go to sleep last night. I watched a movie or two, talked to Tyler (he was doing something silly about resetting his sleep cycle, at which point I asked myself if I HAD a sleep cycle and decided if I once had, it was dead now!) and watched The Mentalist which is SCAWWY indeed.

Adrian got on, and I forgot something (FORGET CONTAINS THE WORD FROG. Just sayin')and theeeeeen... I told him that I like him. He was RATHER dense the first time, and the second time due to technological failure, and the third... he got after I made him use his words. I'm surprisingly ok with the fact that he doesn't like me back, or doesn't know it yet (approx what he said), and its nice to know a little more securely where we stand (I'M A SPECIAL FRIEND :D).

I'm still processing, but extremely glad I told him... only took a few months :P.

Anyways, I went to bed around 9am (WHOO ADRENALINE, great for keeping one up all night), and Ari woke me at 11 to ask if I was going to class (No.), and then went back to sleep after informing her of the events of the night. Woke again at 2:30 or so, and stayed up. Read a book, put clothes on, got in car, got to house, read book. Ate DELICIOUS food, listened to people, left, got in car, came back home. Alex came and spent time with me looking at the internet, and then Tyler came over, and then Ari came home with Claire, and then we all decided to go get free pancakes at iHop (FREEEEE PANCAKES), and they were delicious. Got back to campus, dropped Claire off at her dorm and went back out to see a beach. Came back, and we all went back to the apt. We were about to settle in for the night, but my cramps were really bad and the only thing that seems to help them is walking (or just not getting out of bed). So, Ari (in her loveliness and grace) agreed to come on a walk with me, and that is what we did for a few hours. It was lovely to get to talk to her for an extended amount of time over whatever came up, and to get to see her be Ariel Ariel, instead of only Cute Ariel.

Got back here... *ahem*. Ate some gelatto and talked a bit more, and am now going to pass out for a long while.
Three people said I was pretty today (or the equivalent)... What a fantabulous ego boost :D

I have to fill out my SEAT paperwork and get an emissions test done on my car tomorrow sometime, and then I have something like 5 essays to write before class... which will be my first and last class of the week.

Night all, and thank you for a most wonderful day :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment