is... fuck. Its time, constantly moving forward and backwards, and sideways and upways and downways. It doesn't stop but never started. It is a construct we see played out in our everyday lives. You cannot go back, you cannot undo, but you never did in the first place.
What to talk about? What do I want people to know? One thing I was expecting, though not to this degree, is the amount I censor myself on here. There are whole paragraphs I could write right now about... many things, some of them having to do with guys that I know read this.
I guess that is what is a diary is for, because I know I could do, and get away with, the implantation of information, but I don't want to.
I know what I want, the problem is communicating it to people.
Flipping people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment