So. Went to bed around 5 or 6, woke up at 11:30. Went to class, wrote two essays in class, went to seminar, left early because... various things. Went and stood in the sun for awhile and then went back to the apt. Talked to Adrian during class and when I got back to the apt.
I wish I had the balls or lack of caring that would allow me to do/say/complete the things I want to do.
Took a nap, woke up when Tyler and Ari got back from whatever they were doing, and hilarity ensued. We watched The Lion King 2, and then took silly pictures, and then made the awesome plan/lackthereof for tomorrow.
We are going to go to the BEACH. With sand, and SUN, and pounding surf and things like that. And then somehow the idea of the day trip became... we are going to spend the night on the beach with the sand and the water and a fire and some food and awesome people and at least one camera and just be fantastic.
I need this in ways I don't think I can explain... I need to feel like I am IN my skin again.
Human contact keeps me sane, but contact with the raw force of nature keeps me grounded in my body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment