Epic Shower

|
I called Adrian an enigma today, and then thought that I should look it up right quick and make sure it was the correct usage... It mostly was. "Enigma: mystery; something that baffles understanding and cannot be explained." Replace the words baffles understanding with intrigues, and it is just about right.

"Epic: very imposing or impressive; surpassing the ordinary"

I just took an EPIC shower. Cause... my shaving cream bottle squirt thingy exploded a little, and got on the wall of the shower. I then proceeded to make faces and draw things and have my own little party, which was AWESOME.

"I'm through accepting limits
Because someone says they're so..."

Woke up, got online, tried to get on my laptop and it bluescreened D:. I'm hopefully dropping it off with computer repair people tomo...today.

HOW DID IT GET TO BE 2 AM? Stupid time passing.

Anyway, talked to people online for a few hours, then Claire came and got me and we went to the Superbowl party. Tickle fights ensued, I lost, big surprise. Ari and mAlex made awesome foods, and it was a fun time for all. Came back to the apt and quickly shed all clothing, which of course meant Matt showed up.

Have I mentioned that I am in something of an odd mood right now? I am.

I had just put a sleepshirt on when Matt showed up, and we talked until Alex came back from doing laundry. I then took a nap at around 9pm, yes I know my sleep schedule is BEYOND fucked up. Woke up, started to do the reading for this week and got distracted.

Took shower.

And now I have braided my hair into 4 braids, so we will see what happens when I wake up later in terms of waves or whatevers. Have class at noon, but will be waking up before that to call people. Really need to get an apt with my doc before my b/c runs out, but they only had an opening on the DAY of my presentation to the class, and let me just say HOW understanding anyone would be of that.

The surprising thing about this mood is that I was getting frustrated again earlier, enough that I was considering doing unwise things. And then I took a nap, and a shower of EPICNESS, and then this. Looking in the mirror and liking what you see can do that :D

Now, off to do nothing related to the 2 books I have to read and presentation I need to give this week. LALALALALALALALALA.

You just TRY and bring me down. I dare you.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

By the way, enigma is an anagram of "In Game".

-tshwon'tletmepostthisagainforsomereasonbutyouprobablyknowwhothisis-

Post a Comment