PSYDUCK

|
I am Em's sexual psyduck apparently :P

"So you want me to stab you in the eye with my eyeball? ...finger." - Me

Woke up, called the people for the computer (YAY HE CAME AND FIXED IT) and my doctor (YAY I HAVE AN APPT FOR MONDAY). And then I tried to fall back asleep (9am is toooooo early) and failed miserably.

Got up, went to class... got bored in class. Found out that one of my professors is retiring mid-quarter, which is a LITTLE odd. But he says that he hasn't been doing his best for us and etcetc. This is all fine and dandy except that we have a new professor starting TODAY and I have no idea what he is going to want from us, how he is going to modify the seminars... ergh.

My piercing hurts. Fuuuuck. It hates me, I swear. I really REALLY want to keep this one. I really REALLY wanted to keep the other one too, but especially now that it is out... I want ONE OF THEM.

Anyways, class. Chatted with Tyler and Claire and Adrian, then class was over and I went back to the apt. Computer guy came and I swear he just wiggled his fingers and its working so... Magic. I read Animorphs, which I had forgotten how much I liked them before I hallucinated my parents being Yeerks. Claire went shopping for me because I had to wait for the guy, and so I ATE FOOD and it was lovely. I like food.

Ummm... right. I ate, and then took a 3 hour nap, then got up (pct) and ate a little more. Alex and Ari and I chilled for awhile, and then SHENANIGANS in the form of ridiculous one liners from EVERYONE in the apt.

Somewhere in there Ari, Alex and I ended up on/in my bed while Ari did Alex's makeup and I quizzed Alex on her Spanish vocab. Pictures of Alex being RIDICULOUSLY HOT GOTH GIRL and Ari being RIDICULOUSLY HOT 1950's GIRL, and various incarnations of random photoshoot goodness happened.

Now, I am back in bed with a quarter of a book to read and two essays to write. It is 3:30am.

ANDIKNOWIHAVENTMENTIONEDTHISANDIWONTINANYDETAILBUT.FUCK.MY.LIFE.

That is all for this evening/morning. I will not be sleeping possibly at all... oy.

1 comments:

Alex Eisenberg said...

Post a Comment