Tyler

|
... is a brainsaver. More on that later...

Definitely did not wake up in time to get to my appt, in fact I woke up one minute before my appt started, 50 miles away. Called to reschedule, yay thats done. Then fell back asleep and slept off and on until 1 or so, with a really shitty end dream sequence involving a tiger, some evil dude, and said evil dude chopping up said tiger.

Alex and I went to the field to bask in the sun, saw an adorable trained bunny, Tyler came out to hang out with us, then Ben S stopped by, then Ben J showed up. Hung out there for awhile, talked to Adrian for a little, then headed in so Alex and BenJ and Tyler could go climbing, but then Alex had a tutoring session to go to. I fell back asleep. Had a really odd dream about a fight and various other weird shit that goes on in my head.

Woke up, ate food with Ari and then Ty came over. We three went on a walk around campus and then stopped at the Contra Dancing, where we lost Ari to a group. Tyler and I went back to our respective apts, and then Alex got antsy, so we went to Improv night (Tyler came with). After improv, came back to the apt, and BenJ and Ari and I ate ice cream or sorbet and talked for a little. I went out to sit on the ledge and got told it wasn't safe (BULLSHIT), and that set off various things in my brain (too much human contact in one day). I went for a walk into the muddy, freezing swamp that is parts of the field, and sat down in said swamp for awhile.

Many thoughts later, Tyler came out to find me, and we went and walked and talked for 3+ hours around campus. He pretty much made my brain settle back down, which in this case is a very very good thing. Lots of love for the Tyler.

Came back eventually, took a shower to get warm, and am now going to pass out and hopefully sleep for a day or so.

1 comments:

sandman said...

Thanks for helping me find the ground. You're a good listener.

Post a Comment