SnailMailStyle

|
Music all day and night
Music to sleep to
Music to wake to
Music to dream to
Music to swim to
Music to walk to
Music to dance to
Music to fuck to
Music to love to
Music to think to.

Woke up, had some foods, talked to people, went back to bed,

(FINALLY) had some orgasms. Something is still hinky though... I dunno what.

Got up and went out with Si for a movie and some girltime, talked about our crazy lives and the like.

Real life is such an interesting place...

I added a new quote on the side there >.

I wonder what it is like to live in other peoples minds? I know the internal monologues are different... but one's sense of self would change just based on the body one inhabited.

Fuck. Consciousness class will apparently never leave me.

Talked about breasts, piercings, drinking, skin sensitivity, walls and headaches with people on FB.

Now I head to bed... or at least soon.

Maybe.

I really want to start a correspondence, snail mail style, with someone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment