I feel better now :D
Got up, went to the dentists, had some drilling done. Apparently my teefs are suseptible to the TINY CAVITY PLAGUE.
You will not have heard of it.
It's for special people :P.
Anywho, got some nitrous, as I would rather be a bit out of it while there is drilling in my mouth, but not numbed cause I hate that shit.
So, they put the mask over my nose, and in the space of what I am guessing was less that a minute, I had a massive, complete, paranoid fantasy that they had fucked up the dosage and I was going to die from too much nitrous.
Oh, and I had gotten about 5-6 hrs of sleep at that point.
So, in the middle of that thought process, I finally managed to get my hand to listen to me and take the mask off my nose for a second, and then re-settle it.
Apparently this little bit of control - and proving that I could take it off and wasn't dying - was enough for my brain, cause I was fine for the rest of the drilling.
Yay, everything is good now in my moufs :).
So, back to the house where I had a delicious breakfast of cinnamon toast and yogurt and OJ :)
And then I went to sleep.
Had a really intense dream about how some guy and I were in some town, and we were at a bar and he was introducing me to the girl he was interested in, and I was like "Dude, she's evil." while she was away from the table, and then all of a sudden my dad was there, as was St, and we ran away to someone's hide out and then she found us in a walking machine (like Avatar), and then I tried to clothesline her with a piece of plywood, and it didnt work, and no one else was trying to save us, they were sitting down and texting and my dad was just sitting.
We escaped from the tree-fort (cause thats what the hideout was), and then ran around a lot of corners.
And then my dad woke me up to tell me that there were workmen around the house and I shouldn't freak out if I saw them, and I should wear clothes out of my room.
And then I went back to sleep and dreamed and whatever it was was kind of a continuation of that dream, and then I woke again.
Now, I am sitting in a bath typing up my day so far, because I am odd.
I'm getting out soon though, as I need to move bedrooms already and eat something.
Photoshoot needs to happen. I want to know, if I survive to be old and fogeylike, that I once was fantastic.
Hopefully, I will still be fantastic when I am old.
But I'd have to get old to test that, AND I'd have to fight the curse-of-getting-old-ness.
Old in the head that is.
Anywho, off I go.
Feeling much much better :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment