Party

|
So, went to my last day of class, got everything done and turned in. Need to fix my self eval and write my faculty evals but DONEDONEDONEDONE!

Last night Lillian had a party for the people in our class, so I went and drove Brittany and Josh. Brittany and I hung out and snuggled on the couch (inside) for a while, watching everyone move around and interact and drink. I had a sip of red wine and it was ok... but still. Alcohol is not my favorite. The cupcakes Brittany made, on the other hand, were FANTASTIC. Hung out, talked with people, went outside to the othercouch, hung out and talked. Came back inside and apparently I'm flexible? Or maybe its just that I don't mind being flexible around other people. Interesting conversations were had, and then drove Josh and Brittany home, got into my room and crashed.

On the subject of Daniel... I honestly don't care right now. I'm mad at him for hurting me, and for taking away my sense of safety, but I don't care about him. He hasn't taken the time, or doesn't realize he should apologize, and I am done wasting my time on him. I do need to talk to him to explain what will happen if he ever does that again or hurts Alex or Ari, but I am not going to seek him out.

On to any other note than that... I can feel myself detaching from everything again, and I'm not sure why. Or I know why but don't know how to stop it. Feels like olderMe is coming in and saying "Isn't that cuuuute? Now, lets move on because we have been there now, and we know that isn't something you want or need." And in some ways, I agree. And in others... I wish I could just live through this all once, without the feeling that I have done this before, and without the olderMe. There is a reason I don't sit with my brain without something to focus on... I live my futurelife in my head, and that sucks the fun out of it.

Today we are going clubbing, and then tomorrow my birthday party, and then Sunday my family party, and then Monday I should probably head back here... Eval on Tuesday!

It will be an interesting time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment