Well, I said I would clean... and I have been.
My room is... much MUCH cleaner than it was last I wrote, so very much more so. Still plenty of work to do, but there is floor visible, and I have 2 garbage bags + half of a laundry basket of clothes to give away, and a few pairs of shoes to give away. Found out that I had 36 pairs of shoes, some that had been hiding in my room, though many I use quite regularly.
Really, it's been an exercise in ridiculousness. Luckily, Ari came to visit and helped me go through my MASSIVE pile of clothes, and shoes. Then, last night I went back to Ari's home to hang out, spend the night, and then this morning helped her go through her closet.
Had a really intense and interesting conversation with one of her housemates about sex and sexuality and culture and religion as culture and abortion... yep. Small talk? What is that business?
Spent the night in the living room, and then this morning did the aformentioned pruning of the wardrobe, and then we went to the farmers market. Somehow, in the MAYBE 30 minutes we were there, I managed to get burned on the tops of my shoulders and back of my neck. I know it was at that point in time that I was burned, because of what we did next.
Had not-spicy-enough Indian food at the market, and then we went back to Ari and C's place (sorry, they both live-d there), and ended up suntanning on the trampoline in our underwear. This is how I know that I had to have been burned at the market, because I DIDN'T HAVE A SHIRT ON. AAAAAND, other than scarring the poor christian boy with our naked breasts, I don't think I got any color at all from that. There was also water from a hose involved :). I determined that I can handle, even enjoy 90+ degree weather, as long as I don't have clothes on.
Hung out on the porch in the shade and watched Ari fill out job apps and dried out a little before I headed home, thank the gods for the A/C working in my car because otherwise I would be DEAD. 94-97 degrees? ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Who the fuck let that happen?!
Spent far too much time on the road due to traffic, then went and got my sister, and came back to our house, and vegged infront of the TV for a bit and tried to stay cool. Found out Ari will be leaving to go back to Cali for the rest of the summer... Fuck.
We must do VIKING BBQ.
I need to get my wisdom teeth out,
CONTRACTS, Dad AND Classes.
Figure out how/when I am getting paid,
Get a physical.
Going to my aunts tomorrow... but all I know now is that I am exhausted.
And I've been considering not going to Faerieworlds... but I dont think I can let myself down like that.
We shall see.
Ciao.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment