Proposition

|
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

My life, at times, defies explanation.

I get a call from an unknown number, so, being bored, I answer it.

It's DH, a guy I haven't seen for at least a year. I was invited to go to his house earlier by the guy I've been considering sexing for drinks and just to hang out with people.

He wants to know if I am coming over, or else everyone is going to head home.

I am not coming over, thinking that alcohol is probably not the best plan before surgery, and that I need to figure out what I'm thinking about about sexing. And because DH has expressed his interest in me a few times and I didn't really feel like tackling that issue.

So then he offers 1) sex "one-on-one orgies", 2) makeouts, 3) alcohol, 4) all of the above, 5) makeouts with all of them, etc etc etc.

And I say no.

And he asks why? Is it because I have a boyfriend?

I laugh, and say no that's not it.

It's because he is (sadly) not my type. And because I only know 2-3 guys right now that I would have sex with, if they offered.

But I would be fine being his friend.

What's my definition of friend? Friends can do alot of things with each other.

I only want to be friends, no benefits. Talking and hanging out is fine, but no makeouts and no sex.

Ok, and I can txt/call him whenever I need to talk, and if I ever want to go anywhere late at night, he will drive. Wherever. Though IHOP is probably best, because really, what else is there to do here?

Thank you, and you can txt me too if you need to talk.

Am I sure about nothing more...?

Very sure. Sorry darlin.

Ok then, he has to go cause the other guys are listening in, and he is probably going to have to take them home now.

Bye.

Bye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment