My teeth hurt.
I know, not surprising or anything, what with the part where I just got 4 of them removed and supposedly those that I have left are now re-arranging themselves...
They hurt.
In an achy, annoying, almost enough to hit the heavy stuff but still so slight you don't want to.
I can't chew on anything with any teeth really, but I have been using my very front ones. Like a rabbit.
Do you know how hard it is to eat pizza like a rabbit?
It's hard.
Right now, I am eating apple jacks. One by one.
---
Spent time with Kels today, which really was lovely. Went to the beach and talked and listened...
Apparently I used to be MORE open about my sexuality. I don't really rememeber that, but supposedly it happened.
We talked about a lot of things, and I'm hoping I will be able to take at least some of her advice.
Hopefully, S and Kels and I will get to go swimming in a few days, before we all split off to our various summer plans.
Faerieworlds. Fuck.
Got my schedule changed around, so now, I can go.
But I don't know if I want to. I don't know if I can AFFORD to. Sas says he would be interested in going, but no one else has been free.
I know I loved a LOT of it last year, but I'm not sure the memories are worth the effort to get there and set up and the money it would cost to get there, camp there, get parking, eat, and probably buy a few pretty things.
Because I like pretty things dammit!
---
I also watched a Disney Channel Original Movie today.
It was dumb, and had a very predictable ending, and it was dumb.
And I still watched it.
This is after, mind you, I watched HOURS of television about animals, animal rescues, etc. and realized (again) just how much I miss Mambo.
And how much I want a dog.
Which, combined with my general lack of energy, is the reason I never actually volunteered at the shelter.
Went to the orientation, did all the paperwork, read everything...
But never went to work there.
Pretty sure that makes me a horrible person.
---
And now, I am going to go to bed.
Very sleeeeeeepy.
And wish I had more pain pills in my system.
---
P.S. I motherf*cking LOVE Pit Bulls. They are amazing dogs.
That is all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment