I am burnt.
Like toast.
Burnt.
And it's my own damn fault and I know it but I just wish I could go sunbathe naked somewhere.
Put spf 70 on my tan bits and spf 15 on my white bits and just get a somewhat-more-human color going.
Or just burn fucking everything and get skin cancer and... fail.
But seriously. I have designed a structure that would allow me to sunbathe naked in my front yard, I just haven't figured out how to build it/now that we are moving it seems stupid.
But I enjoy the sun SO much more when I don't have clothes on!
Maybe I will join that nudist hiking club or something... I'd be fine with just undies lines, but I hate that my breasts are so-pale-they-glow and my shoulders and back are dark (for me).
Being at Ari's and being able to be just chillin in my undies with friends, in the sun? Was awesome.
Being on a rock sticking into the middle of a river with two friends, in the sun? Also awesome.
I have never understood people who are afraid of their bodies... especially in circumstances like those. (Even though we did end up accidentally flashing people both times, that part is kinda fun too ;P)
Anyway.
Sunbathing topless or top-and-bottomless?
Should be a required activity.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment