The possibility for pain is so much higher when I'm honest about the parts of me that matter/that I hide the most.
Sex is easy for me to talk about, as is music.
Things like my feelings, or what I think about people?
Thats fucking hard.
Maybe I do work my best to be nonconfrontational, but does being actively confronational actually work for anyone?
Ever?
Told people things today.
I guess I wasn't brutally honest, but that is because I do care about keeping them in my life. And I am afraid of how certain people would react to brutal honesty.
I don't like being in my mind right now.
Now, now drugs seem like a great idea.
I just don't... want to have to be here.
And though I know Zach doesn't read this,
I wished for my mom's life while I could.
Maybe I should try practicing radical honesty, see how that works.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment