I've decided on my first tattoo.
'Prioritize Pleasure'
Though, where it will go on my body is a whole other kettle of fish.
Stressed by this whole Em shit-uation and the idea that it might not even get resolved this week.
I know I have been saying this for some time, but OH DEAR GODS how much I want to just get in my damn car and drive the fuck away...
But I can't.
Unlike apparently everyone I am friends with at Evergreen, I can't afford to. Honestly, I can't afford to be here right now, but saying fuckit and leaving? So beyond can't afford that.
The readings for my class this quarter have made me think a lot about my economic position and where it is going to take me in this world.
And all I can think is how much I just want to be gone from this world. On another, preferably.
But gone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment