So... a interesting thing happened today.
I stopped caring so much about everything. Ari asked how I was doing around 8pm tonight and all I could think of was "done." It's true, I am feeling done. But that done-ness? Seems to be working out.
I have no god to 'give things to' but I essentially gave my issues with everyone/thing to the parts of me that can deal with them. Right at this second I believe they are all nice and frolicing on a beach somewhere, because they aren't with me.
The peculiar thing about this was that I had been in an odd place earlier in the day, enough so that I took a nap with my headphones on. I don't usually do that at all because it tends to put my mind in a space that I am not always prepared to deal with. This time though, I just got up, got some food and went and found Ari at the guys place. We then spent something like 5 hours there, and I was really happy.
Of course the doubts and questions and thoughts are still in my head, but it is lovely and windy outside, I'm listening to DMB, and I want to go to bed happy.
I'm heading back to Homehome in a few hours for my sisters birthday party, and I have yet to get a present for her... really need to do that.
Anywho, I still have 6 essays to do, but this weekend is definitely looking up :)
PLEASE. Let that not be a jinx! *knocking on wood, head and computer*
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
i love you.
i totally know that feeling. we will talk about it later. i have so much to talk to you about. miss you darling.
Post a Comment