I was right, my wrists are lovelyly fucked up. Woke up around 11:30 and started getting ready to head to houseHome, Adrian got on for a few then I headed out. Stopped by Malex's place to say goodbye to Ari and had some potatoes and bacon and they were delicious :D
Got home ok, though I was fighting to keep my eyes open for a good chunk of time which is not a good idea when on the highway going 65-70mph... Got home and my Auntie was here with her puppeh, so we had good times with that. Then my dad tells me that my puppy is going to be put down on Monday, which makes me really unhappy, because I CAN'T FIX HIM... I can't do anything to help him. He looks worse since I saw him A WEEK ago, but I don't want him to be put down. I don't know what I want except him not to be in pain. There is a saying about how dogs reflect on their owners... but I think the owners also reflect the dogs, and that makes me proud to be his owner.
So yeah, all that, then ate food and took the ornaments off the tree, and am now eating dessert and will soon pass out.
Passed out for about 4 hours, and am now awake again... I would really like to sleep. Had some really weird dreams, but that isn't new. Ta.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment