It is counter-intuitive for me to say that I wish I was more impulsive, but I really really do. Nearly all of my issues with people are related to over thinking the situation, the people involved, and most especially how it could all go very bad.
For instance, Tyler was just leaving the apartment, and I was thinking how much I wanted a guy hug just then. And I had the thought “Well, I could go out of my door and stop him before he leaves and be all “I need a hug” but then I thought “but that could be awkward, and I’m crying and that’s awkward… “ and by then he was gone.
This is my life story…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Carolyn! Why were you crying! It wouldn't have been awkward! It's Tyler!
:( hugs.
dude.. yea, no awkwardness.
and you could have asked me for a hug too. i know im not a man, but i can pretend. :P
What! Carolyn, don't be silly. That wouldn't have been awkward at all. Next time just ask. Actually, you don't even need to ask, just go for a hug.
Post a Comment