Welll

|
New blog, though this one will be for personal use... still trying to iron out the kinks in the template.

I blame Alex for my resurgence in interest about blogging... I blogged a TON back in the day, but... stopped for various reasons.

I'm back home for this weekend, then I go back to Evergreen for a few days to do my Eval conferences, and hopefully *crosses fingers and prays to any gods she believes in* move into the apartment I REALLY NEED to be in, if only for my mental health. And because its been pretty damn cold if I just want to go see Alex and Ariel and I have to walk in 7 degree weather to get there. And yes, I know its approximately 100yds, but its COLD. Plus, the having 5 roommates thing nearly drove me insane, its been so hard to keep a semblance of cleanliness or reality about me. My class didn't help the reality bit at all.

Talked to Ariel and Tyler about first kisses tonight... Apparently Ariel is NBK, though for some reason I didn't think she was. Tyler has approximately the cutest first kiss story ever. EVER.

I miss Alex, but I'm going to get to see her soon so its not as bad as the fact that I'm not going to see Ariel for about 17 days. And that, for those who don't know, is a REALLY LONG TIME when I've been able to run outside and up some stairs to see her and Alex and Em for the last 10 weeks. HOLY SHIT HAS IT SERIOUSLY BEEN 10 WEEKS?! College apparently ate my sense of time and space as well as my grandiose plans.

I've been talking to a new person on the interwebs... yep. And that is all I'm going to put here now because that is just how I am. Also, I weighed myself for the first time since being at college and I weigh approx 13 pounds LESS... I really like the reverse freshman 15. Though I am not a freshman. Sooooo... >.> The universe maybe will give me a break?

0 comments:

Post a Comment