Holy fucking shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit...
Moving is hard.
And it has been rather a long time since I wrote anything at all, cause of that whole moving thing, so, to sum up.
I have a new house with Ty and Er, near college.
IT IS VERY AWESOME AND I HAVE A LARGE ROOM WITH MY OWN DUAL CLOSETS AND BATHROOM AND YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW HAPPY THAT MAKES ME.
And a kitchen and a woodshed and a whole bunch of other things that are really not necessary but are awesome.
I still haven't heard from the dude who agreed to be my sponsor... and classes start tomorrow, so that's kinda fucked... but I'm going to make this happen. I really don't see another history class happening this quarter.
Also, need to get a job. For moneys. And fun.
And moneys.
Now, to finish my contract.
AHARUGHUGUJBRGFUAFS;OIASDIFNFGIU
Fuck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment