Went climbing for the first time today.
I mean... I tried last year, but I was just dicking around. And in a corset and flip flops, I think so...
Not for realz.
Today, I was in a sports bra (and a normal bra, and a shirt), and climbing shoes!
I rather enjoyed it.
I'm even planning on doing it again.
I got to the top of two routes, and got 2 moves away from the top of a third.
Landed badly on one of my failed dismounts though, so my back/neck are paining me a bit but I think sleep and some tylenol will DEFINITELY help that.
---
On the other hand...
Reading/writing up poetry I hadn't actually read for ages was weird.
Meeting with Whats-his-face went well... At least now I know what to do.
---
So many many many thoughts/feelings.
Now for sleeps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment