Hedonist

|
I don't even know what to say anymore...

Other than I seem to have stopped blogging, but I still have so much to say.

Currently, it is about being 8 days out and having fleas at my house.

8 days is a friggin long time for me... but after talking with Sh I wonder if I could do longer? At the same time I hesitate to challenge myself because when I do that I tend to sabotage my own attempts.

And when I try for any length of time, I get more and more sensitive to any kind of touch/look/contact, and as someone who is already far more attuned to those things anyway, more is SERIOUS overkill.

---

Fleas. Mother. Fucking. Fleas.

Thursday before last we powdered the house, and sprayed the furniture and the curtains, and are doing and have been doing all the laundry...

But still, fleas?

I already have enough issues with germs! At least they don't leave visible bites that itch, and then that make me obsess that any little thing on my skin that is freaking out could be a bite... Cause with my skin, that is a LOT of freaking out.

---

On the other hand... bleh. Other hands whateves.

I've been very bad at writing in this, and then when I get the urge to I tend not to be near a computer.

Went and visited Kels at college with Si, and loved seeing her again. Didn't love the other people at the college that we met, though some were ok. Was judged extremely quickly. Went to the Mission district and LOVED IT. Will go back someday and spend even more time there.

---

As of today, 9 days since I've slept in a bed/room by myself. I like sleeping with people sometimes, but I also sincerely value the joy of a room to myself. On the other hand, it tests me.

On the furthest thought-train...

What if it is time that I am tested?

Hedonist: someone motivated by desires for sensual pleasures
Hedonism: the pursuit of pleasure as a matter of ethical principle

---

Someday. Someday. Not someday.

To. Day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment